Saturday, March 05, 2011

A jewish songwriter sings against blondes

SoKo (born Stéphanie Sokolinski) is a French singer and actress. She is best known for her 2007 single "I'll Kill Her".

Sokolinski was born in Bordeaux, France to a Jewish Polish family. She has used the nickname Soko as long as she can remember.[1] Sokolinski left home at 16, quit school and moved to Paris to start acting class with Eva St Paul where she studied for one year; she then resumed her education at several different schools, but quickly tired of it. She later appeared in several French films and began to write songs.

1 comment:

  1. Now the LORD had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, From your family And from your father's house, To a land that I will show you.
    2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
    3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." (Genesis 12:1-3)

    ReplyDelete