Friday, March 04, 2011

Exclusive YNF Full Length Documentary (E.D.L Half Truths)

ENGLISH DEFENCE LEAGUE - HALF TRUTHS

I just completed (After about 300 hours LOL) the documentary for the YNF.
Its entitled (English Defence League - Half Truths)

Please watch when you find the time, its about 1hr45m but I did my best to address every issue and leave those following Tommy into his Zionist agenda with some questions to answer.

None of the topics I discuss are anything other than debates being discussed the world over. I am proud to represent the National Front and I am determined in my task to awaken the sheeple of the EDL to the other side of the coin.

I present to my fellow comrades the first of many YNF presentations.

English Defence League - Half Truths

(The other links will be found when following the one below.)
PLEASE HELP SPREAD THIS AMONGST YOUR FACE BOOK PAGE ETC SO THAT THE EDL YOUTH MAY FIND THE VIDEO AND TAKE TIME TO WATCH THIS VITAL INFORMATION!

Thanks for your continued support

Click this video & you will find the others parts on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment