Saturday, February 19, 2011

Terry Blackham - Unknown Inspiration

In 2001 a young Nationalist contacted the National Front asking for advice on an issue he had.

He said that he had found himself questioning multiculturalism and felt as though the area he lived in would soon become too dangerous for him and his family to live. He spoke of the heroin addicts who had been injecting heroin under his stairwell in the block of flats he lived in. When he approached these drug addicts and asked them not to do this outside because his children had to go down these stairs he was threatened and told to "walk away"

He then went on to say that although he felt outnumbered heavily in his area and he knew that most people would not stand up and do anything to change the problem he himself had acted on impulse and took a stand against these drug addicts and dealers selling drugs just feet from where his children lived as 8, 6 and 5 year olds.

He fought with one man who sold drugs to a 14 year old Brother of one of his friends and days later found 15 men at his door who said to his 8 year old son. "Get your dad out here now" When the father was told by his son that 15 men were at the door he approached the door with a defensive weapon in his hand and simply told any one of the men to step forward and say that the drug dealer did not deserve what he got for selling class A drugs to a 14 year old boy and then to make their move.

One Asian male stepped forward and the father stepped forward 2 steps and began to shake with a mixture of fear and adrenaline. The entire group then slowly slivered down the stairs and vanished out of the block. That was the last time they sold their drugs in that block and the father had a small victory for his children.

An incident then occurred involving the daughter of a doorman who lived above the father. His daughter was walking into the block when a car of 5 black youth pulled up and asked his daughter to "jump in and come have a good night" when she told them to "F Off" they began shouting racial abuse at her and again the father heard this outside his window and called out to see if the girl was okay. At the same time her father above looked out and saw what was occurring and before 1 minute had passed he had come down 3 floors and was outside running at the car which sped off.

He took his daughter inside and the father who had the drug dealer incident outside his home spoke for a moment with the girl and her father. 10 minutes later a huge pop of glass was heard and the car of black youth had gathered outside with bats and had started smashing the girls fathers van windows and windscreen. 30 seconds later they were gone again and the girls father didn't manage to get down in time to catch up with them.

Moments after the attack on the van the father of the girl knocked downstairs on his neighbors and asked him if he wanted to walk around the estate looking for those responsible and the father said of course he would because if this was a threat to their children then it had to be dealt with. The two fathers then walked around for an hour or so before being joined by 3 more young white lads from the area. Another half hour later and the girls father had his own personal army of doorman looking for the men responsible but it was as if a 75% black community had become a town where black people had never lived. Instead of seeing blacks selling drugs at a phone box at early hours of the AM it was like peace and quiet during the evening.

The two fathers walked back toward their block of flats and the rest of the people drove home or fizzed out on their own. The two men went in their homes and that was that. Now the next day threats come direct from the "Gangsters" that the father who first confronted the drug dealers had "upset the wrong people" and it would be dealt with. He felt as though this threat was serious enough and so he spoke to the father of the girl upstairs expecting the same back up he had offered this man when he saw the blacks trying to lure his daughter into the car.

He didn't get that. Instead he got laughed at and told "not to panic" they wasn't going to stab anyone and he told the father not to worry. The next week became a real issue for the father and his partner and most importantly a time of real problems in day to day life considering the children all attended a school which was outside the main door of the flats and to the left right below the block where most of the dealers and ghetto rats spent their time.

This whole story was explained on a telephone below this block of flats to Terry Blackham who was the organizer for the front at that time. The Father told Terry that BNP wasn't operating in the area because they were so busy with trying to get some foothold in Barking. Just a 15 minute car journey from Barking was an 18 year old youth bringing up 3 step children on an estate where crime was rampant, heavy drug use was the norm and violence come more natural than politeness. He asked Terry if the National Front could offer any advice on what could be done because all other cries for help had fallen on deaf ears.

Terry assured the father that this message had not fallen on deaf ears and that things would get better if he kept his faith and stood firm for what was ultimately right.

Terry told the father to remain proud and stand firm and always remember that with truth on his side he could be beaten back by no man no matter how strong. The Father who was stood at a phone box in amongst this hostility with threats against his life suddenly felt the need to stop looking over his shoulder. He asked the NF if he could form a small unit in his local area and Terry sent him out an information pack similar to the one the NF gives out today.

When that information came the Father did one thing as priority. He put a leaflet through the door of the father who had turned his back on him at a time of need that stated the name and contact number for the local NF organizer. He then worked with 3 other white youth in that area and printed up 3000 leaflets talking about the dangers facing the area to white people. After thinking his estate was lost he found that more than 20 people wanted to get actively involved ALL YOUTH and they ALL felt as though if they didn't do this they were going to become easy prey and their younger Brothers or Sons would bare witness to the chaos that followed years on from this.

There was come backs for this campaign of just 4 white men standing up against an estate of 3000. The father who had spoken with Terry was at home with his family when he heard a massive bang and a smash. He ran upstairs and found his bedroom window was smashed and he had damage to the wall. After calling the police and waiting an hour almost for them to arrive the father showed the police the room and they said it seemed as though a "air rifle" may have been fired at the window. The Father debated with the police and said that the people in the area most certainly were not the "air rifle type" and the police simply said "any more problems, call us back" and left.

The Father left the house the following day with his children and took his family to stay with his Mother and eventually came to the conclusion that he needed to move far enough away for his kids to be able to start again with a safe environment and without any comebacks for his own actions towards this filth. Again the Father stayed in contact with Terry and always seeked some advice which was always given.

OKAY so the reason I can tell this story so well?

Because I am that Father of the 3 step children, I am that father who had the drug dealers selling their poison under my stairwell. I am that youth who stood up to the drug pushers and attempted to take back just a little bit of dignity for the place I had to call home.

I was that father who stood up for the other mans Daughter only to have him turn his back when my time to call for Brotherhood came. I am that father who waited an hour for police to come to my home and look at my window which had been shot through. The window that 1 year earlier before rearranging the home would have been the bedroom of my daughter.

I was the father who had no clue what to do about solving the problem and desperately looked for anyone who might have some courage locally to defend themselves. I didn't find that. Instead I found cowards. Then on the end of a telephone I spoke to a man who didn't know me, hadn't met me and who took time to calm me down and addressed my concerns one at a time. That man was Terry and this year at Remembrance Day 2010 I told Terry that very story complete for the first time.

He inspired me not only to support the National Front but to fight always for what is ultimately right. Today when I think of the men who stood up for this struggle I tend to remember Ian Stuart, Bob Mathews, David Lane, Rudolf Hess, Oswald Mosley, John Tyndall and many other good men that sadly have passed. It wasn't until about 2 years ago while finishing a chapter for my book that I realized just how heroes can only really be known when you are inspired. I wouldn't have known anything about anything with regards to race and nation if it wasn't for the real conversations I had at a time when I needed real answers.

I can't thank enough the Inspiration of Terry Blackham. Without that ignition of fire I may never have found my way out of what I felt at the time to be an impossible maze that would only ever let me out if I gave up and said "I can't take it anymore"

I didn't give up and that crucial choice made me who I am. Terry Blackham and a few words of encouragement gave me that will and I will never forget that. I will be honest and say that for most of my awakening when asked who my heroes were I mentioned John Tyndall or David Lane before even thinking about that first phone call with terry all those years ago. Now after many years of that awakening which for me has now led to my complete racial awakening I understand fully just how important inspiration is to some ones life. To be inspired is in many ways like the description of religious awakening by many religious people. It brings a light into your life when it seems as though all you have is dark. It opens a single door of opportunity in a room with a thousand bolted doors. It gives you something to cling to when almost everything seems to be slipping.

It gave me hope and courage to be the man I am today and that is something I shall never forget. Terry Blackham is someone I shall never forget. He is the reason I am the YNF leader, he is the reason I took up the banner of the NF more than 10 years ago and he is the reason that I stand determined to secure a future for the white youth of this nation. I will attempt to inspire others as he inspired me.

I will include his name in the list of heroes when asked my opinion but from this day until my last when someone poses this question, I will give this answer.

"Who Inspired You" ? TERRY BLACKHAM!

3 comments:

  1. Terry was a huge inspiration to me too, and although later on in my NF involvement I had to question his his conduct regarding certain issues, I always found him a true warrior in every sense of the word, and to be honest a great orator as well. Who could not be inspired and moved by his passionate and accurate words following a Remembrance day parade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On what grounds was he expelled from the party? I have never understood this course of action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry was the best leader that the NF ever had.
    Bolton Carl

    ReplyDelete